Friday, May 4, 2007

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Joe Collinsworth's rants.

So who the hell am I and why should you listen?

I am an accountant, husband, father, salesman, entrepreneur, business lover,
investor, jobber, friend, beer drinker, computer geek, real estate admirer,
movie lover, dog's best friend, self-proclaimed fitness guru, and more.

Some call me a Jack of All trades but that is not true. The things I get into I love and know well or learn to know well.

As an author and blogger I am going to share the things I have done, tried, and used
in various markets and adventures.

You can learn from my trials and tribulations and determine whether or not the products and services I recommend will benefit you.

Feel free to contact me or leave comments anytime.


See you soon,

Joe

No comments: